Pike and Clover Playing Cards
A set of playing cards with designs based on the art style of the old Tarot de Marseille cards ...
The Pike and Clover playing cards are a set of playing cards featuring artwork by Ian Cumpstey. The cards are drawn in the style of the Tarot de Marseille, but adapted to the standard playing card suits of clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades.
This second edition (2020) has a different colour palette, and a few other small differences compared to the original Pike and Clover cards from 2018.
Pike and Clover playing cards features:
- 56 poker-sized (2.5" x 3.5") playing cards
- Custom artwork on every card
- Two-way borderless back design
- Cards printed by Cartamundi in Belgium
- B9 / true linen / slimline specifications
- Custom tuck box
Read more about the background and creation of the Pike and Clover playing cards here.
Pike and Clover is SOLD OUT.
Queen of Diamonds