Commoners Playing Cards
A tribute to the traditional styles of transalpine playing cards, with a rural landscape setting.
The style and appearance of the Commoners cards are based on the traditional German-suited playing cards that have been used in parts of Europe for hundreds of years, and are still used today. However, the Commoners cards are drawn with the typical international standard (French) suits. Much of the artwork on these cards is also inspired by my local landscape and surroundings in Cumbria in the north of England.
Commoners playing cards features:
- 56 poker-sized (2.5" x 3.5") playing cards
- Custom artwork on every card
- Two-way borderless back design
- Cards printed by Cartamundi in Belgium
- B9 / true linen / slimline specifications
- Custom tuck box
Read more about the background and creation of the Commoners cards here.
The Commoners playing cards are SOLD OUT.